Action Lesotho is a development NGO working in Lesotho to:
- Facilitate community development
- Empower Basotho communities to enjoy social and economic independence
- Develop management skills in community groups in Lesotho
- Develop sustainable food security
- Improve health
- Alleviate poverty
- Facilitate the development of economic initiatives and income generating projects
- To encourage and facilitate participation in education.
Locations of some of our projects in Lesotho
View Action Lesotho in a larger map
Our team in Lesotho
This is our wonderful team in Lesotho. Back row (L-R): Malefestane (Miller), Puseletso (Project Manager), Ntate Mankoe (General Manager), 'M'e Futho (Nurse). Front row (L-R): Pippa (Management Consultant), Mojalefa (Enterprise Officer), Salang (Labourer), Molemo (Farm Manager) & Popa (volunteer computer teacher).
Through its activities Action Lesotho aims to support the Millenium Development Goals (MDGs) in Lesotho. These are: